Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fisher loves his bike

Saturday Fisher did something that I must document. I know this will embarrass him when he is older, but it was cute. He and Tucker were incredibly dirty from having a weenie roast so we went in to shower and bathe. Tucker wanted a bath, and Fisher wanted to shower with Dad. I was in charge of Tucker and Steve had Fisher. Steve got Fisher naked and all ready for the shower and tucker had fallen asleep so i hurried and checked my e-mail. A few minutes later i heard Dave, my brother-in-law in my house yelling for Steve or me. He had Fisher with him. Apparently Fisher had escaped from the house...naked...and was riding his trike up and down the sidewalk! Dave found him and brought him back home. I don't know how he got by me without seeing him!

2 comments:

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh! this ia a really funny story! Someone could have taken a pictre of him riding on his trike! hey, cute Disneyland pictures!

Holly and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Some of my favs