Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun weekend!


This weekend has been fun! It was such a beautiful day and evening on Friday we decided to pitch our tent in the back yard and sleep out. The boys loved it! Barry, Katie and Jackson joined us. The boys thought we were all so cool in the tents and sleeping bags. We had a fun camp out at home. The next morning Steve woke up and made us pancakes. Poor Katie had to work and couldn't join us for that. We missed you.
Saturday afternoon, we went to Classic Water slides with our friends the Fosters. Our kids (and husbands too) had so much fun on the slides. Meadow rode to Walmart with us and then home. She was so cute she wanted to hang out with us. She even fell asleep in the car with our boys.
After the fun in the sun we had a BBQ in the backyard. Steve was the cook. The men had fish and Josie and I had chicken. We just can't stomach the fish. We even lucked out with terrific watermelon and cantaloupe.
It was so fun eating, playing and hanging out together. I only got pictures of the BBQ not Classic water slide.

2 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

Hey Holly. I had a ton of fun with you guys also. I was way sad that I missed out on Steve's pancakes, maybe next time. I am glad that you had fun at classic. I hope that we can go with you guys another time when I don't have to work. We love to hang out with you guys. You have a great family and I appreciate the friendship that we all have:)

Loren and Tama said...

Hi Holly,
Sorry I am so hard to get ahold of. Working nights leaves me with so much to get done during the day, that keeping in touch doesn't seem to fit in very often. Sorry about that. Is this picture of your backyard??? It is beautiful! Last time I saw it, it was a bunch of weeds. Hope you are well. Love, Tama

Some of my favs