Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tucker's funny prayer.



Tucker said the dinner prayer Wednesday (10/7) night. It was so honest and sincere I have to share it. It went like this:
"Heavenly Father, thank you for the food. Please let Jesus come if there are monsters in my room.." and right in the middle of the prayer he burped. Without skipping a beat he said "...excuse me if I burp or fart or have to change my underwear, name of Jesus Christ amen". I had to bite my lip so i wouldn't laugh out loud! At least he learned to talk to our Father in Heaven like a friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The different categories of these watches include designer watches, diamond embedded watches and replica watches sale. There are many famous brands, which manufactures women watches. The name of these brands are hublot replica sale, Titan watches, Movado watches, Rolex watches, Replica watches and many more. Mainly rolex replica uk are categorised in three categories such as fitness or breitling replica, office or career watch and formal dress watch. The casual wrist watch is perfect match for all those holidays or any form of casual work. Women can wear these fake rolex sale with sweats, pants, jeans and casual clothes as well as with sportswear. Office or career replica watches sale give a professional look to your personality.

Some of my favs