Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love my boys..all 4 of them!

In light of the Josh Powell story and the horrible loss of his two sons, I wanted to post my love for my boys..all 4 of them! I have 3 sons and a wonderful husband. Two of my boys are so close in age to the Powell boys that is hit too close to home. I can't imagine losing any of my boys now..especially in such a tragic way!
I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and great in-laws who love and support us. In-laws have their quirks, but who doesn't?! At least they are not extreme and genuinely care for me and my boys.
Rest in peace Charlie and Brayden Powell, may you find joy in your reunion with your mother!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Designer watches can be gripping. They tell their own tales and do so unequivocally. Yes, ladies love the rolex replica sale idea of jewelry but at the same time they are besotted to the concept of replica watches. Men like flaunting it too. It is as if they make a secret pact with time and unruffled its majesty through the arc of these beautiful timepieces. James bond has been wearing a rolex replica right from his early days to the talked-about extravaganza Quantum of solace. Do we need a further testimony to understand the clout of these replica watches uk designer timepieces? Various types of breitling replica have inundated the market. Few are strong with their radial chronograph appeal. Few have gold bridged needles. Others boast fake rolex sale consistent technical accomplishments and still others have platinum plating.

Some of my favs