Friday, March 7, 2008

ABCs of Me

I just got tagged by Megan so here goes: A-attached or single: Attached. B- best freinds: Steve, Tama, Storm and sisters .C-Cake or Pie: both. German chocolate or pretty much any pie my mother-in-law makes- except mince meat. D-Day of Choice: Saturday- no work no school. E-essentials: Do I have any essentials?! I guess it would be regular me/girl time. F-Favorite color: hunter green or red. G-Gummi bears or worms: no preference. H-hometown: SLC, Utah Cottonwood Heights. I-Indulgence: chocolate in any form. J-January or July: definately July I can only tolerate the cold for so long. K-kids: 2 . Fisher 4 and Tucker 2. L-Life is incomplete without: good relationships with freinds, family and god. M-Marriage date: June 7, 2002. N-Number of siblilngs: 2 sisters and 3 brothers. O-Oranges or apples: oranges. P-Phobias or fears: heights. Q-Quotes: never been a really big quote person. R-Reason to smile: because i'm alive! S-season: summer...vacation time and no school. T-tag: Heather, Amber H. and Storm.U-unknown fact about me: i have come out of my shell A Lot since leaving high school. V-vegitarian or oppressor of animals: meat lover! W-worst habit: sleeping in and staying up too late. X-x-rays or ultrasounds: really? no preference. Y- Your Favorite Food: italtian food. Z-zodiac: Sagitarius.

No comments:

Some of my favs