Friday, March 7, 2008

no blog for awhile...sorry

I haven't been able to blog for awhile because our desktop has a virus. that is the computer with all my pictures on it too! I have to wait for Steve's laptop when it is not being used for work stuff to blog. I will try to get some pictures onto the laptop and then onto our blog soon. Last week (Feb 25-28) I experienced a first....jury duty. It was a civil trial that involved a semi driver and his wife who hit a bull on i-84. they along with their tractor trailer sustained many injuries. They were suing the owner of the bull- a local Morgan ranching family. I learned a lot about our judicial system....stuff i either forgot or didn't learn in school. FYI we (the jury) found the defendants not liable...UDOT owns the side of the fence the bull escaped.
Hopefully we will get our desktop fixed soon and I can get back to normal. You don't appreciate a computer and internet until you are without one.

No comments:

Some of my favs