Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fisher's stitches







Yesterday, June 4, Fisher fell and had to get stitches. He was climbing up his dresser to reach his underwear and it tipped over and pinned him. It scared me so bad! I quickly found someone to watch Tucker, then took Fish to the insta care in South Ogden. Fisher needed 2 stitches next to his right eye. I didn't get any before pictures because i was too frantic at the moment, but do have some after. He is doing pretty well now. Since I didn't have Steve with me the doctor suggested we put him in the papoose board so he couldn't move; he didn't like that at all! As soon as he was free, he signed and voiced no to the doctor! Our little trooper now has his first set of stitches. Way to go Fish for being so brave!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! How scarey! I am so glad he is ok. He is so animated with is signing. I can only imagine him signing to the doctor, "Oh hell no" don't you make me do that! LOL
LOVE YOU!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Ouch that looks like it hurt. I hope that he is doing better now. That would have been so scary for you. I would have be so scared. Well at least Fisher is a tropper and tuff!!!!!

.:shannon:. said...

Poor lil guy! Good thing he's a tough kid!!

Unknown said...

Okay, now I know that story, just found your blog. It is so fun to read bout your family, I am so sorry about Fisher!

MEGAN said...

Poor kid! That happened to taryn but she walked away! The sadest part about that story is, him unable to express the word "NO"! That must have been hard for you standing back, watching him try to translate his anger! :(
Well, Fisher... We love you and admire your courage for so many reasons! Love, Auntie May

Some of my favs