Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Steve and I celebrated six years of marriage on Saturday, the 7th of June. Time flies so fast!!! We looked back and have accomplished a lot in 6 short years. We went to eat at Kobe then went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Our big celebration will be in July when we go on the second half of the church history tour; this time we will go to palmyra and Kirtland.
I am lucky to have such a good husband who adores me and our kids!! He works so hard for us and is fun to be with. I love you Steve!!!

5 comments:

MEGAN said...

*****I always remember your anniversary cause you two are my favorite couple! Well, maybe it has a bit to do with the fact that it falls in between Austin's and My Birthday!*****

Happy 6th! Love you guys!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Love you!

Heather and Len and kids

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 6 great years! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Steve, got grey hairs already? Holly can be a handful so any tips on dealing with her, I am the man lol hahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

I was there when it happened! I was there at the begining, too...you know, the courtship! I Love it! Love you both! Happy Aniversary!

Some of my favs