Thursday, October 2, 2008

My baby is 3!











Yesterday Tucker, my baby, turned 3 years old! I can't believe how fast time has gone. He is so big and so smart! We had a fun day and celebrated with a family party that evening. His Grandma Hanson or "Grandma Mel" as Tucker called her, came and got him on Tuesday and took him out to lunch and shopping for a present. He was so excited. She took him to pick out a cake and he loved that!
I asked him what Grandma and Grandpa got him and he kept telling me cake!
My little baby is growing up! He is even fully potty trained. WE love you Tucker!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe Tucker is 3! Cute pictures of him - looks like a great birthday! How is teaching? I need to do better at responding faster to your e-mails; sorry :)

John and Charese said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER! Looks like he had a great party. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, I swear we just moved in and our babies, were actually babies! :(

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still hard to believe that you have children and you are marrried. UGH. and what a cute kid. Tucker was such a doll when we went out to lunch that one day. I miss you lady. You and I need to take a trip together. That would be so neat... lets plan?

MEGAN said...

ok... now I am appologising for the belated wishes.
Can't believe he is 3! Happy birthday Tuck! You are the Cutest, and I love you!!!!

rkkorth said...

Holly...I got your blog link from Chareese's page. I hope you don't mind me peeking in. I didn't know you guys went to Palmyra. We went at the exact same time of year about 4 years ago. It's beautiful in the fall. I will send you an invite to my blog....Tucker looks cute on his birtday...already 3? PS This is Kristen

SommersFam said...

Where has 3 years gone?? It sure flys by!!

Anonymous said...

nice soft warm mouths at that age they suck c--k so good

Some of my favs