Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My kids really listen to me

I have to be careful what I say because evidently Tucker is listening and can hear everything i say...something i am not used to with Fisher.
Last week Steve picked some of the corn he grew and cooked corn on the cob. We picked it too early and during dinner commented that "the corn sucks this year". I didn't think anything of it at the time.
Today I made corn on the cob this time from our friends garden. His corn turned out and was great, however, Tucker saw the corn and said "mommy, this corn sucks!"
Oops!

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

hee hee hee! I love it! How funny! Don't you wish you could of got it on tape, so you could laugh at it often. These boys are growing up way to fast! Remember when they didn't talk, walk, or even crawl! WOW where has the time gone. Now they tell us more than we expect, and run faster than us! eek!

Loren and Tama said...

kids are so funny! Ethan was always a little parrot like that. Their comments always seem to be at the most inopportune times, and always VERY LOUD! We DO need to find a way to get together soon. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Holls, first of all, I love you.
Second, what qualifications does Palin have that would make her a suitable vice president, OR HEAVEN FORBID, President, if something happened to McCain? She is utterly ignorant on issues pertaining to the world and our nation and goes against everything pertaining to women ideals. Watch the debate tonight with Biden. She will look foolish and it scares me half to death she could possibly help run our country, if elected.

Some of my favs