Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday Bash!




I got spoiled this year for my birthday..it lasted for 3 days! My mom took me to lunch and shopping on friday the 21st, my sisters-in-law took me shopping on saturday the 22nd (with Steve's money- his gift) and went out to dinner with him that night, then had cake and icecream with family on Sunday my actual birthday.
Kendra, my sister-in-law gave me a makeover: new haircut, style and makeup. I had so much fun just having a girls day! Here are pictues of my new do and b-day party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLLY!! Gorgeous as ever!!! You havent changed one bit since college, you beautiful woman you! I love the cut and your unique style. I wish i were there to spoil you rotten. It would have been a 4 day birthday bash, because would have had so much fun!!!! Love you sooo much!

Robyn said...

Holly you look so cute! I was going to tell you at church. I love the haircut!

rkkorth said...

I noticed your new "do" at church a few Sundays ago..it's so cute on you. I wish I could get away with something like that. PS..Happy Belated b-day! Kristen

Some of my favs