Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Journal Worthy entries


I seem to document more things here than my journal so here are a few more entries:

One: While putting up our Christmas decorations the boys wanted to help. As Steve was setting up the nativity set Fisher disappeared for a short while. He came back with a toy sheep and handed it to Steve. Steve placed it next to the shepherd and there it sits for a while. I thought it was so cute and sweet and glad to know he knows what the nativity set is all about!


Two: Tucker came Christmas shopping with me last week. While strolling through the electronic section of walmart he saw a football game on several of the tvs on display. He yelled (and i do mean yell) Oh football! YEAH! get the ball, go, go, go! YEAH!

I thought it was so cute and even laughed a bit!

No comments:

Some of my favs